Friday 13 May 2016

...And Keep Your Eyes Westwards for a Little Longer.

So, following a day reading about Early Medieval Frankish court custom and intellectual pursuit, I decided that the best thing I could possibly do would be to stay up until beyond midnight writing yet another short story for this blog.

I know what you're about to say, and I'm very sorry. Yes, yes, I said that Watcher of the West would be posted early this week and I am very sorry that I haven't posted part one yet, but there is reason for this. Essentially, I didn't want to bombard everyone with half-a-dozen posts about Ludwig, his beasts, and his monsters in as many days. Instead, I decided to wait a week and completely, totally, one-hundred percent guarantee that the first part of Watcher of the West will be posted on Monday the 16th of May.

On the bright side, it is only a week late. Mass Effect: Andromeda got pushed back some six months a few days ago, so it could be worse!

One final and very important thing: you may have noticed adverts popping up on this blog.This is because this blog now gets enough traffic to qualify for Google AdSense. If you feel like earning me a couple of pennies, go ahead and click on any of the available adverts that take your fancy. Those of you who have any form of ad blocker installed will not see these, as I discovered after much confusion having forgotten I'd installed Ad Blocker Plus a few weeks back. 

 So, Monday the 16th of May. Be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment